Starting out in online marketing? Or maybe you are a more experienced campaigner. If so, check out the Google Keyword Tool which really helps for keyword research…Great thing…it’s FREE!
Here’s some reasons why to consider it:
- Free tool…yep, you read it right :)
- You can research any keyword term and get a host of results.
- Can get results for both global and local Google searches.
- Helps to target niche marketing.
- Download the information and save it on your pc.
- Helps you to research the best keywords/phrases for article/content.
- Easy tool to use.
- Great for newbie marketers or the more experienced Internet marketers.
Keep in mind that the Google keyword tool is far from perfect. In saying that, it is very functional for a free tool. Other keyword suggestion tools may be more advanced and have other features but in most cases you will be paying a fee for using them.
With the Google External Keyword Suggestion Tool you will receive data results from Google searches only. Many other keyword tools use search data from other search engines. This may or may not be beneficial as many people search the web using just Google.
The Google Keyword Tool is definitely worth considering when starting out in keyword research. Many experienced online marketers still use this tool even if they have more advanced paid keyword research tools to use. For quick and speedy search results then this is definitely the best free keyword tool to use.